Training programmes require the right state of mind. You need to be practicing regularly, have an open heart & mind and a passion and desire to move forwards in your own practice before you can hope to move forwards and teach this ancient discipline in a modern context.
Shiva Shakti Training programmes have been created by Charlotte Saint Jean following 20 years of personal practice & healing. The training programmes are evolving each year in richness with a 200 hours TTC starting again in October 2023 as well as a 300 hour TTC combining the 200 hour and online or residential retreats to complete the training for a 300 hour certification. These training programmes represent a methodology and passion to create inner harmony taking ancient practices into the modern world.
All Teaching is based mourned the idea of Harnessing Power & Refining Light
This training programme aims to brings together in a clear methodology these ancient texts and discipline to a practical and modern yoga box of tools. It aims to create harmony and balance through simple techniques and rituals to be enjoyed daily. The continual balance of Shiva and Shakti.
The Key Points of the Shiva Shakti training course
- Seeking harmony between solar & lunar forces, between masculine and feminine
- Render accessible these ancestral practices so that they become alive
- Create an easy access to the Vedas, the Vedanta philosophy, Ayurveda, the sutras & the path of Yoga
- To show how yoga is both a personal and universal evolution
To learn a clear methodology for balancing Shiva & Shakti
- 5 elements & the influence of Nature
- Movements of energy in the body & their subtle effect on our body, mind & spirit
- Ayurvéda and the doshic types (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) within the context of a yoga practice
- Life’s phases – tuning in
- How to nourish the inner voice
- Nourishing the Goddess Within
To learn how feed your body, mind & spirit through
To integrate a notion of non-duality & find deep harmony – Retreats & Online Modules
The 300 hour option is based on the 200 hour programme based over a 9 month period and 2 further modules to be enjoyed as retreats either online or in residential format. You may choose 2 of these four modules options: Elements, Energies & Chakras, Ayurveda & Doshic Alignment through Yoga, Hormonal Rebalancing & Holistic Wellbeing, and Nourishing the Inner Goddess in the Pillars of Femininity.
Training is in French & English if necessary
For the 200 and 300 hour programmes in 2023/34 please click below